First, sorry for disturb u,
Today i very crazy i know,
Don't know why..
When i saw your blog,
I really know how u feel in last year already.
Today i very crazy i know,
Don't know why..
When i saw your blog,
I really know how u feel in last year already.
I 'm scare, don't know why...
Actually i know de...
I'm hurt u at last year,
I know u maybe lay down all the thing already
Maybe u did not carry about it,
But i know de,
I owe u more and more,
Actually i know de...
I'm hurt u at last year,
I know u maybe lay down all the thing already
Maybe u did not carry about it,
But i know de,
I owe u more and more,
I owe u a word sorry....
I owe u many and many,
It did not lay down in my heart...
I just pretend don't know
I just shirk,
I just run away and just act like normal....
U are too kind
and i hurt u....
U maybe think I'm crazy
What wrong with me?
When i saw your blog..
Don't know why i very scare,
I see the blog from last year
From there know how u feel in last year...
See until 2010,
U said the thing make me feel very sorry
very very sorry..
I ask u,
U said u just created by yourself,
Nothing de...
But at the moment,
I very scare..
I owe u many and many,
It did not lay down in my heart...
I just pretend don't know
I just shirk,
I just run away and just act like normal....
U are too kind
and i hurt u....
U maybe think I'm crazy
What wrong with me?
When i saw your blog..
Don't know why i very scare,
I see the blog from last year
From there know how u feel in last year...
See until 2010,
U said the thing make me feel very sorry
very very sorry..
I ask u,
U said u just created by yourself,
Nothing de...
But at the moment,
I very scare..
Don't know why i want to find out who u love...
That u said in the blog,
So. I send sms to u,
When i sms to u,
My hand keep tremble,
I don't know what i 'm scalding for...
U will feel shock too,
I suddenly sms to u,
Ask who u love right now,
Actually in my heart,
I hope u have love someone,
I very ashamed and uneasy...
What i did is wrong..
I know now apologize is too late already,
I owe u a word for 1 year,
Sorry...
When i sms u,
U said u dun want to tell me,
Don't know why...
I really want to know who u love.
Call u online,
Ask u question,
When u said dun have..
I really dun believe loh..
Just because of your blog
I know u said already
That u said in the blog,
So. I send sms to u,
When i sms to u,
My hand keep tremble,
I don't know what i 'm scalding for...
U will feel shock too,
I suddenly sms to u,
Ask who u love right now,
Actually in my heart,
I hope u have love someone,
I very ashamed and uneasy...
What i did is wrong..
I know now apologize is too late already,
I owe u a word for 1 year,
Sorry...
When i sms u,
U said u dun want to tell me,
Don't know why...
I really want to know who u love.
Call u online,
Ask u question,
When u said dun have..
I really dun believe loh..
Just because of your blog
I know u said already
You just simple write only,
No true de,
I still keep asking u,
Ask so many time,
Ask,
Ask,
Ask,
I hope u have
Really hope u have de..
Because can let me no uneasy..
I wounded u very deep...
Very very deep...
Feel very sorry..
Then i call u,
I don't believe u don't have fall in love with someone
I still thinking u have de..
Keep thinking,
But u keep said don't have
I ask u 23 time already,
I also feel i 'm crazy
I keep asking the same question
U keep saying no
Don't have...
Sorry for this..
I keep disturb u
Keep asking u the same question
In the beginning,
I no bravery to see your blog,
I scare it,
Because i know inside your blog still remain some wound,
Still got some sad inside
I know i 'm crazy
Crazy dao i also bled tahan...
U will feel so strange,
Today i sure sick already,
Because i keep asking the strange question...
Call u suddenly...
Hope u will have a nice life,
Although my sorry is too late,
I should tell u i 'm sorry de...
But i too cowardly..
So i just evade..
Pretend don't know
I keep telling myself just forget about it in the year,
No important de..
Nothing de...
Don't care about it,
Because i know u,
U are too kind,
U will give way,
I know u will endure all the wound,
I very selfish,
I know i need to tell u i 'm sorry
But i did not,
I just let it go..
Sorry about this
Really sorry...
Sorry
I know it too late,
U will think i 'm crazy,
I 'm sick,
But i just want to let u know,
What i feel when saw your blog,
I know it's over.
If u saw this letter,
If u cannot accept,
Just forget about it,
Delete it in your mind.
No true de,
I still keep asking u,
Ask so many time,
Ask,
Ask,
Ask,
I hope u have
Really hope u have de..
Because can let me no uneasy..
I wounded u very deep...
Very very deep...
Feel very sorry..
Then i call u,
I don't believe u don't have fall in love with someone
I still thinking u have de..
Keep thinking,
But u keep said don't have
I ask u 23 time already,
I also feel i 'm crazy
I keep asking the same question
U keep saying no
Don't have...
Sorry for this..
I keep disturb u
Keep asking u the same question
In the beginning,
I no bravery to see your blog,
I scare it,
Because i know inside your blog still remain some wound,
Still got some sad inside
I know i 'm crazy
Crazy dao i also bled tahan...
U will feel so strange,
Today i sure sick already,
Because i keep asking the strange question...
Call u suddenly...
Hope u will have a nice life,
Although my sorry is too late,
I should tell u i 'm sorry de...
But i too cowardly..
So i just evade..
Pretend don't know
I keep telling myself just forget about it in the year,
No important de..
Nothing de...
Don't care about it,
Because i know u,
U are too kind,
U will give way,
I know u will endure all the wound,
I very selfish,
I know i need to tell u i 'm sorry
But i did not,
I just let it go..
Sorry about this
Really sorry...
Sorry
I know it too late,
U will think i 'm crazy,
I 'm sick,
But i just want to let u know,
What i feel when saw your blog,
I know it's over.
If u saw this letter,
If u cannot accept,
Just forget about it,
Delete it in your mind.
SORRY
PS: Badly my first post is a sad story......^.^V
PS: Badly my first post is a sad story......^.^V
No comments:
Post a Comment