Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nice Day

Today i having gotong-royong in school's library
Glad that just got 14 people attended...
Some of them came late and wanted to went back early also...

Wow.........*.*''
Can you image how dirty it's is..
How the library can became like that...
Gratefully I had finish my job...

Hahahaha......
Actually I'm bully Wai Wai, Juliana and 2 junior to finish it...
So I did all evil thing today...
  Wagagaga.....
@.@''
Thank you...
I'm a most evil in the world.
Hehehe.....
>.<
 
Give advise to all junior, next time u can bully back your junior also...
^.^V

When i almost finished the job that given by Brandon,
I did the devil's thing again,
I went to bully Jackson, Wai Hau, and Brandon
But the Brondon lol....
Don't let me bully also...
T^T  
But I'm had bully Jackson and Wai Hau...
Hehehe........
@.@''
Luckily
Still got people to let  me bully.

After that,
Wai Wai, Wai Hau, Jackson and I go to "yam cha"
Hehehehe......
~.~
The two boys keep said:" I'm tomato Xindy o"
Then they used their mood to bully me back o...
Bad dao....
 #.#''
Unlucky that I forgot to take photo today..
If not u can saw how hardworking I am,
^.^V

PS:Maybe I cannot write blog already,because my sister was came back.
      She didn't know I had blog also...
      If she know.....=.=''
      U can said:" Bye bye" to me already






No comments:

Post a Comment