
My beautiful sister ( left)
How sad....T.T
My elder sister will back from Korea 2more
She really terror er....
She like to check people thing
She like to bully people...
She like to talking nineteen to the dozen..
She like to scold people too,
I think this is her hobby....
I and my another sister very scare her from we are born...
She really really fierce and terror,
She like to control people also,
If u don't follow what she say...
Congratulation.......
U are playing with fire,
How lucky u are..?
She will throw the book at u
So i really really don't like her..
My sister and i is under one's thumb
Can't go out...
Can't play computer...
Can't do any thing she didn't like..
The last straw breaks the camel's back...
She like to find people 's secret..
How bad...?
I really cannot accept people find my thing...
I will argue with she when she find my thing,
But she said :" U can find my thing also, I didn't care de.."
What the....?
Are u human?
Why want to find out people's secret..?
U can ask me if u want to know...
I feel that she's not respect me...
For sure she don't believe people also...
Right now...
Feel tried argue with her already,
She make me feel boring lo...
Really hard to accept her " special habit"
![]() |
| Is she beautiful..? |
Beauty is only skin-deep,
I really agree it.,
Why..?
Because my elder sister is a model..
So, I'm here to remind u..
Never judge a book by its cover.
Really..
I think patience is virtue..
So i just keep a distance with my elder sister..
Maybe i can bully her back when she getting old..
Hahaha..... >.<
Joking...
PS: If my sister find out I'm writhing ill of her, she sure kill me
probability 100%
So keep it secretly er...
@.@''

No comments:
Post a Comment