Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Missing u....

Long time no online...
T^T
My sister keep a tight rein on me...
Sad dao....
But every cloud has a silver lining...
I 'm curi online right now..
Wagagagaga.....
^.^V
How smart I'm....

How about u...?
I'm missing u during holiday....
What are u doing right now....?
Are u in a good mood...?
Am i crazy...?
Maybe....

I just keep thinking about u...
U may no realise.....
Are we just friend....?
Sure... we are...
Or i just a strange in your life...

Love is blind,
I also don't know why that I like u....
So disappointed...
When I'm curi online ...
But u didn't talk with me..
Maybe u are busy..
Or.....
U don't know I'm online...
I keep asked myself...
Why u didn't talk with me...?

Feel happy when u talk to me...
Hope our distance become near..
 
PS: No mood to change colour already.....sorry

 










No comments:

Post a Comment